Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 6


• Today I sat down next to a girl at breakfast and we became friends right away. She found me on the company email site and asked me to lunch. We went to a great place called Tofu Town. How perfect is that? They say too-boo instead of tofu but otherwise it’s the same stuff. My new friends name is Hye Jung.
• I finished my first arts and crafts project. It’s a super cute elephant. The kit cost 1$ from my new favorite dollar store. So if anyone wants me to make them one put your order in now.
• So today Chin lets me know that “Oh by the way, you will be teaching a demo lesson to kindergartners tomorrow. I don’t know what the lesson is about but I’m sure someone will come by and explain it to you. Oh, and it is a promotion for our company so they will be filming it too.” So yeah, not a big weight on my shoulders of anything. By about 4pm a team of people came in and went over the lesson with me much to my relief. It should be a piece of cake. The lesson is all about weather and Allie and I taught that unit in ELD/SLD so I am well prepared.

3 comments:

  1. I just realized I can sign in using my google account and leave comments!!! yayayayayayayayayay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put an order for an elephant. Where would I send my dollar?

    ReplyDelete