Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 1


• My seatbelt on the airplane would not open! I had to slither in and out of it by standing on the seat. What if I had been a little old Korean lady? I’d have been stuck there for the whole 14 hours javascript:void(0)because no flight attendant was able to fix it.
• So I noticed that everything has ground beef in it. My rice had beef; the alternative meal choice was beef noodles. And, I bit into my nice warm dinner roll and in the center was more ground beef!!!!! My dinner was pasta; you want to guess what kind of meat was in the spaghetti sauce? 1 hint, it wasn’t chicken.
• I put on a documentary during the flight called “Dolphin Army.” I was really hoping it was going to be like the Simpson’s Halloween tree house of horror episode with the killer dolphins; no Snorkey.
• So you know how I am with my sense of symmetry…. I just had to rip off my other thumbnail when I was trying to pick up my luggage.
• I also managed to leave my green Roxy sweatshirt on the luggage cart at the airport. I’m pretty sure, no, positive, I left a brown sweatshirt here in Korea in January which is why I had bought that replacement sweatshirt that I have now once again left behind. Who knew Seoul was a sweatshirt vampire?

1 comment:

  1. You could always go back to the club in Soeul and see if they still have your bown sweater. or maybe you need cigarett burns on your sweater to mark it as Korea approved!

    ReplyDelete