Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 23


• Oh lord!!! That “Real World Zoo” edition is on again. Now it’s 2 baby monkeys, like 10 piglets, 2 baby goats, and one baby kangaroo. Seriously, it’s a house with toys and playground equipment in the living room. Oh no! The monkey is pealing the wall paper off the wall and throwing it down to the goats that are eating it. Oh crap! An orangutan just showed up in a dress. She is grabbing all the toys and throwing them over the gate so the pigs and goats can’t play with them anymore. Now she has an inflatable mallet and she is running around smacking all the animals. I will say it again, who in the hell thought it would be a good idea to put these animals in a house together?!?!?
• Today after work Chin took me out to dinner; we ate clam noodles and octopus pancakes. Good thing I started eating fish and sea food again otherwise I couldn’t survive here. We’ve both been working hard and stressing over our deadlines so Chin ordered drinks with our meal. They didn’t serve beer so she got what I can only describe as alcoholic Horchata. Not bad, in fact, it was way better than the booze juice boxes I brought back in January.
• I decided to create 2 photos collections. I will collect pictures of creatures that seem very happy to be considered food. The second, is inspired by the “No, David” books. I will collect pictures of children doing things that they shouldn’t be doing. Like that picture of the kid licking plates, or this one of the baby happily eating beauty products.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Octopus pancakes sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo collections. :)
    I'm drinking my ginger lemon green tea and thinking about how much I miss you! <3 <3 <3
    PS. it's kind of spicy and makes my nose runny.
    haha
    LOOOOOOOVE xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete