Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 33


• So the poltergeist in the TV is back with a vengeance! It still turns on all by itself on Saturday mornings, but now it turns on by itself on Sundays too.
• So the company replaced my refrigerator when it broke the other week and the old fridge has been out in the apartment hallway every since. I don’t know who’s supposed to do something about it but I sure can’t carry it down a flight of stairs by myself so I just left it out there. Today there was a note taped to it. Since I don’t know what it says I can only assume it’s not a love note.
• I watched “Point Break” in English and thought of you Lucas. I sure wish I could have seen “Point Break Live” before I left.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should assume that it IS a love note! I tape all my love notes to fridges...
    I MISS YOU!! <3 when I woke up today, I was wishing my floor was heated like yours. that would be so nice! I wear my target-uggs all the time.

    ReplyDelete