Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 34


• Today was great! Just when my day was going from bad to worse I got a phone call saying there was a package waiting for me down stairs. Actually, the guy at the front desk called Hye Jung because he has seen me with her and he doesn’t speak English so he asked her to tell me. Anyways, it was a care package from Jane! It was a Halloween pumpkin full of all the candies I was craving!!! So today became reverse Halloween! I walked around the office giving candies out to my closest friends. Don’t worry Jane I have only 5 close friends at work so all the rest of the candy is mine  I will try to stick to no more than 2 pieces a day till it runs out. Getting Halloween candy from home was such a special treat; thank you so much Jane!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I wasn't sure if it would actually get there from what the post office guy was saying. There was not a delivery confirmation for overseas! Glad you got some sweets! WE MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete