Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 35


• I had cereal today for the first time in over a month!!! Hooray!!! So I figured out a system. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they offer a mixture of cornflakes and checks but do not offer soy milk. Only of Fridays do they offer soy milk in little juice boxes so I have to try to take more than one and save it for the following week to use on the cereal days. Last Friday the lunch lady caught me and made me put it back. I need to be sneakier next time.
• I am like Cher or Prince. Wait, that sounds terrible. Let me explain. There is no letter z in the Korean language so my last name cannot be translated. So now I have a bank account from Citi Bank that says only Renee on it. Apparently, I am the only Renee in all of Korea so it’s fine.
• Online banking here is really interesting. You open your online banking account and save a security code to your flash drive. In order to look at your account you need to plug in that flash drive to any computer you are using. So if you don’t have that flash drive plugged in then you can’t check your account.

3 comments:

  1. Is that cow wearing earrings?
    Stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you even notice it is bacon flavored cheese? The one time we get cheese here and its bacon flavored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!! bacon flavored cheese!! I want some!!

    ReplyDelete