Other Sisters

Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas

Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 26


• Today was a lazy day. Ever since I arrived here I get up early and go in to work to talk on skype with my family. I needed a day to sleep without waking up to an alarm clock. I slept 11 hours!!!! I guess I was really tired after the hike yesterday and needed to rest.
• Today Chin and I went to Lotte Department store. We got some groceries, and Chin helped me get the needed supplies to make my favorite Korean dipping sauce. It uses sesame oil, sweetened olive oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, black pepper, and chopped green onions. It is soooo good! I ate my octopus pancake leftovers with my homemade dipping sauce.
• Oh man! At Lotte Department store they have Panda mice! The mice are black and white with little nub tails, like hamsters. It reminds me of Gary and Brandee’s favorite movie “Royal Tenenbaums.”

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, Brandee and Gary hate good movies.
    If Keifer sutherland isn't in it threatening someone, apparently it's crap.

    ReplyDelete